Sunday 16 October 2011

National Baking Week

Starting tomorrow it is national baking week, with the theme this year of bake and share.  Share you recipies, share your baking time and share the goodies you produce!  There is lots more information on the national baking week website, including recipes and competitions.

With that in mind I shall be sharing some of my favourite baking recipes here over the next week, and sharing the results with my friends, family and colleagues.  In preparation for this and to mark the beginning of national baking week I sorted out my baking cupboard this afternoon, a task that has been needed for a very long time!

Three hours later!
Before


















Due to the scale of the task it took ages, but it did give me a good opportunity to start listening to Terry Pratchett's latest Vimes adventure 'Snuff' which I downloaded from audible this weekend.  I am a big fan of Pratchett's writing, in particular the Discworld with Sam Vimes being one of my favourite characters and so far (three hours in, yes the cupboard was that messy!) it does not disappoint, I cant wait to listen to the rest, perhaps I will sort out the airing cupboard this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...