Tuesday 26 February 2013

Vintage Mystery 2013 challenge: Scattagories

Next Thursday (7 March) is World Book Day and in the run up to this I have been looking for some reading challenges to participate in.

One I have decided on is Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge 2013: Scattergories hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block. The challenge is to read at least eight vintage (pre 1960) mystery books fitting into a list of categories.  You can find the full list of categories and sign up post here.

I'm not sure which categories I will go for yet, I need to do a bit of research, but will keep you updated and hopefully post some reviews of the books I choose.

Update!  I have done my research!  My first foray into Vintage Mystery



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...